Simple and easy steps to create Gmail account on PC, Android, and iOS
Google provides the number of services to its users to meet their different needs. It provides them with numerous services like Gmail, YouTube, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google+, Adwords, Adsense, Blogger, Google Search, Google News, etc. In order to use these features, it is necessary that users ought to have a valid Gmail address.
Gmail is a very popular and most widely used email service in the world. It provides its users a sleek and easy way to use interface that can be used to send and receive emails. You can make use of various other features provided into it to safely secure your account.
How to Create a Gmail account on the PC, Android, and iOS?
Sometimes, a new person creating the Gmail account may have no idea on how to do so. The process of creating a Gmail account is different on variant devices. This article provides you information about the simple and easy steps that are involved while creating a Gmail account on PC, Android, and iOS. In case of any problems encountered in doing so, seek help from the experts to get it fixed by dialing Gmail technical support number.
Steps to Create the Gmail account on PC
Creating a Gmail account on the PC may turn out to be quite a simple process. Just perform the actions mentioned below to do so:
- Open the latest version of the Google recommended web browser.
- Open the Gmail home page and click on the button ‘Create account’.
- A new web page appears where you need to enter your personal information.
- Enter your first name, last name, username, password, birth date, gender, phone number, email address and location. Make sure that you select a unique username for your account. Now click on the next step.
- Click on the “Next Step” button available.
- You will be asked to verify your current email address and password. The email can be verified by clicking on the link that is sent to your email ID.
- To verify your phone number, you have to enter the code received on the phone, in the web page that appears.
- Doing this is quite necessary as it can be used to reset your Gmail account in case of any mishaps. It can also be used if you enable 2-factor authentication on your device.
After having done so, your Gmail account is created. If required, you can also add some other information like your personal information, profile picture, and other such information.
Steps to Create the Gmail account on iOS and Android:
Gmail apps are available for Android and iOS. You can use this app for your device to set up the Gmail account for your iOS and Android. Download the iOS app for Gmail using the Apple App Store, and Gmail app from the Google Play Store. It is necessary that you download the legitimate app as the app downloaded from other sources may contain some malicious code. Just go through the steps mentioned below to create Gmail account :
- Open the Gmail app on your device.
- Tap on the button “Create an Account”.
- A new window appears where you may be asked to enter your personal information, like first name, last name, username, password, birth date, gender, phone number, email address and location.
- Click on the next button and verify your email address. This can be done by opening the email that you have provided and clicking on the link in the Email received by Google.
- You also need to verify the phone number by entering the code in the space provided.
Now your Gmail account is created and you can enjoy using it as per your requirement. While creating a Gmail account or while using it, you may come across some problem with your account. In such a case, give a call on Gmail customer service number and get the problem fixed instantly by the experts. 24*7 support is provided to make sure that you do not suffer from the problem for too long. For simple problems, you are guided over the phone to fix your problem. In complex cases, the problem is fixed via remote access to your device.
Gmail Toll Free Number