Gmail App not working after iOS Update: How to fix?
Gmail is the most widely known and most widely used Email service provided by Google. It has become a necessity nowadays to have a Gmail account. Gmail can be accessed on the iPhone with the help of app. Unlike any other app, Gmail apps for iOS too may come across some problems while accessing Email. Recently some users after updating their iOS devices have come across a problem where the Gmail apps do not work after the update. In such cases the Gmail app does not display the Email or crashes suddenly. In case you too come across such a problem, you can go through some of the steps mentioned below to fix the problem on your own.
Steps to fix the problem of Gmail app not working after iOS update:
The problem of Gmail apps not working after iOS update can turn out to be a bit frustrating. If you do not need to go through the technical jargon of fixing the Gmail app problem yourself, feel free to give a call on Gmail Tech Support for iPhone and get the problem fixed instantly by the experts. There is no set of specified guidelines that will help you fix the Gmail app update problem. But following the guidelines mentioned below will help you make sure that your problem will be fixed within no time.
- Check if you are entering the username and password correctly. In case of password and account mismatch password errors arise. If you cannot remember the password consider resetting it. If you can login to your account using the web browser go through the steps mentioned below.
- Restart the Gmail app using the Force Quit method. For this double click on the home button or 3D press the left side of iPhone6 to bring fast app switcher. In iPhone6, swipe the Gmail app and flick it off the screen. This will help you force quit the app. In older iPhones, hold the on/off button and then you can view the option “slide to power off” screen. Hold the Home button till you see the home button go to the Home Screen.
- If the problem is not fixed yet, try restarting your device. For this, hold the On/Off button till you view the option of “slide down to power off” screen. Then slide down and then the device shuts down. Leave it for some time in the Off mode. Press the On/Off button again to restart the device.
- Uninstall the Gmail app and re-download it again from the iTunes store.
- Re-download and reinstall the updates for your device.
These steps make sure that you can quite easily fix the problem with the Gmail app for iPhone. In case the above steps does not help you to fix the problem just give a call on Gmail customer service phone number and get the problem fixed instantly by the experts.
Gmail Technical Support Number:-
Or Visit Us:- http://igurus-inc.net/gmail-customer-support-number/